Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just In Time

He's no Dean Martin, but Dave Leigh (TMA member) has a great song. Lyrics by William Hoover.

Lyin' Around
Edric Haleen (TMA member) wrote a song for a children's musical. Everyone go tell him to create a YouTube account.

Party In The U.S.A
Danielle Ate The Sandwich & the Boulder Acoustic Society cover a Miley Cyrus song.

I Just Wanna
This is Huu's first original song. I don't really get why he has so many subscribers if he sings all his songs in English, because his needs work. I'm too lazy to actually look, so I'll assume he doesn't.

Young MC Wannabe
This is stupid, but I'm a Young MC fan, and this made me laugh.

Covers 2 x 2
1. Chris Cendana - Nothing Fancy (Dave Barnes cover)
2. Kata Hay - Desperado (The Eagles cover)
3. Laura Broad - I See You (Leona Lewis cover)
4. Kris Mark featuring Alan Kwan & Michael Cupino - Guardian Angel (Ryan Leslie cover)
(You can watch my interview with Kris Mark HERE.)

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://livevideotoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my Desperado cover! That's so sweet... :)

    ReplyDelete