Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Monday, January 25, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #3

This is my 3rd treasure hunt looking for talented unknowns on YouTube. I think I found a few diamonds in the rough, and even subscribed to a couple of them. However I had trouble finding a 7th original song worth posting. So when I noticed somebody covered Sam Hart's "Mario Kart Love Song"...I decided to post it since I have a small Mario Kart DS addiction.

Glen Raphael (30 subs)
"Liberty's Freedom And The Pursuit Of Happiness" is a long name for a song, but I thought Glen's channel was great. I subbed, and look forward to seeing what he comes out with in the future.

Judy & Leo (3rd party channel)
"What For" is a good song, but I don't even know if Judy & Leo is on YouTube. This video is hosted by a third party as far as I can tell.

Spenser Bahr (34 subs)
I'm not a huge country fan, but I did like Spenser's song "For Your Girlfriend". I considered subscribing to his channel, but I'll wait to see if he continues to make videos on a regular basis.

Brian Hardman (126 subs)
What do you know, another old guy on YouTube. I thought it was appropriate that "Rattling Bones" was the song I saw of Brian's. There's some talent in those old bones.

Kelly Wood (3rd party channel)
...with her original song "Not Turning Back".

Black Irish Band (61 subs)
...with their original song "In The High Sierra".

Mario Kart Love Song (21 subs)
I don't know Jeremy's last name, but I like anyone who covers this Sam Hart song. I'm going to officially throw down the gauntlet. Jeremy, if you're a Mario Kart DS fan...BRING IT ON...post your "friend code" in the comments section & your gamer tag. (Mine is 489718 247823 & of course I go by "Spintown")

Hope you enjoyed the talent I found today, and if you did please support Spintown by subscribing to the blog, YouTube channel & following me on Twitter. (Links in the sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment