Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

COOP Theme

Jonathan Mann plucks the strings of my heart with this nerdtastic song.


Some Postman
Molly Lewis (TMA member) covers "The Presidents Of The United States Of America"...with herself. I honestly haven't listened to a single song from this group since their first album. However I can probably still sing half of that first album.


Cover My Eyes
Eli Lieb is one of the people I've subscribed to because of my "YouTube Treasure Hunts", and he recently covered this La Roux song.


Covers 2 x 2
1. Meghan Tonjes - Telephone (Lady Gaga cover)
2. Igor Presnyakov - Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns N' Roses cover)
3. Kaz Mills - Gravity (Sara Bareilles cover)
4. James Dupre - 3AM (Matchbox 20 cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment