Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Crazy For You

Spintown News:
This isn't a "YouTube Treasure Hunt" post, but I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've ever featured the people in the first 5 videos. Anyways, enjoy the new talent.

Crazy For You
Here's an original song by Alexis Cunningham.


Fireflies
Sheena Melwani singing an Owl City cover.


Use Somebody
Shan Malaika singing a Kings Of Leon cover.


Doesn't Mean Anything
YouTuber "BeeKay86" (I don't know her name) singing an Alicia Keys cover.

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
I actually did stumble onto Ana Carolina Nodari Giollo during one of my treasure hunts, but she deleted the video I was going to feature last time.

Little Miss Shy
Ana Free just uploaded a new original.


2 x 2 Covers
1. Matthew Jordan - New York State Of Mind (Billy Joel cover)
2. Matthew Ball - Death Ray (Pete Johnson cover)
3. Glenn Case & Rachael Layne - Nothing Is Good Enough (Aimee Mann cover)
4. Albert Posis - Unstoppable (Ryan Bandong cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment