Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Pomplamoose just uploaded a VideoSong cover of a classic Aerosmith song.


Dusting Off
Paul Dateh & Ken Belcher play one of their originals with Jennifer Chung.


Pants On The Ground
I know I've already posted dozens of covers of this song, but I still find them funny. This one by Brent Morgan might be the best one I've heard.


Death Of An Oldboy
Toyface singing an original song.


Blinding
Meghan Tonjes covering a Florence + The Machine song.

Professor Longhair
You're seeing a lot of The Boogie Woogie Kid on this page lately....I've got a boogie addiction with a woogie complex...

Pants On The Ground
Alex Wagner-Trugman has a couple breaks in the video, but not a bad cover of General Larry Platt's song.

No comments:

Post a Comment