Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You're Out

The Hair Kid had a viral video hit with "Conan O'Brien Is My Jam" a few weeks ago. He was getting all kinds of plays on sites like College Humor, so I hunted down his YouTube channel. Shockingly not very many others did, because I've still got more subscribers then he does. Which just means I'm probably one of the first to share his latest Wonder Girls remix...give it time...it's good.


On My Way
Nick Goldston (TMA member) uploaded a new original song yesterday.


Angels And Demons
Dave Leigh (TMA member) has been preparing for his first Song Fu by attempting past challenges. In this video he writes a march as in Song Fu 4, round 2.

Nobody Knows You (When You're Down And Out)
jun626 does an awesome guitar solo from this Jimmy Cox song.


Pants On The Ground
Jerry Weil covers General Larry Platt. I'll be posting remixes & covers of this song all year...get used to it. :p

Smooth
I used to listen to this Santana & Rob Thomas song all the time. Matt Hutchison & Barrie Walker do a pretty good cover of it.


Russian Roulette
AJ Rafael, Cathy Nguyen, JR Aquino, Noah Bartfield & Andrew Rhim cover a Rihanna song.

No comments:

Post a Comment