Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #6

I never know what I'm going to find on these treasure hunts. 1 week there's plenty of talent, then the next there's not much. Seems like every other week the pickin's get pretty slim. Unfortunately this is a slim week, but I did find 2 people good enough to welcome into Spintown.

If you don't know the rules to these 'Treasure Hunts', they are as follows:
1. Set YouTube search options to "Music", "Relavence" & "Today".
2. Type in "Original Song" & hit the search button.
3. Look through the first 7 pages of results...only the first 7.
4. Anyone who sits down in front of a camera & sings an original song could be featured in the "YouTube Treasure Hunt". I do try to find lesser known YouTubers with around 100 subscribers or less, but that part is flexible as you'll see.

Novelty Song (117 subs)
This is an original song from Joseph Diaz. I haven't decided if I'm subbing this guy or not...what do you think?

By My Side (8 subs)
Here's an original song by Tyler Wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment