Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Heretic's Song

Here's the latest original from Tom Milsom.


Changed My Mind
Kata Hay also posted a new original today.


Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Team XOXO covering Frankie Vallie.


Down To Earth
Sarah LaMantia singing a Justin Bieber song.

Baby
Will someone please stop Justin Bieber before he takes over YouTube....he's driving me nuts. Here's Jessica Sanchez & AJB covering "Baby".


Telephone
Kaz Mills covering a Lady Gaga & Beyonce song.

He Is My King
I actually found this while doing my latest "YouTube Treasure Hunt". The only reason I don't plan on including it in the final blog is because Stefan Blazen needs to write another verse or 2. Sounds great, just not much to it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for sharing my video's! You have no idea how much I appreciate your support :) You rock!

    Kata

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about my song "He is My King". I plan to write some more verses for it. I'll get to work. Thanks for your input. :)


    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kata.

    I look forward to hearing more of your song Stefan.

    ReplyDelete