Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Telephone

Pomplamoose covering a Lady Gaga & Beyonce song.


I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
DeStorm covering one of my favorite Aerosmith songs.


Still Wasted
Glenn Case is becoming one of my favorite YouTubers. He posts a video every single day, and you should definately subscribe by clicking HERE. In this video he gives an entertaining performance of a Liam Lynch song.

Say You'll Stay
Melissa Polinar uploaded a new original yesterday.

On My Own
Michelle Vargas decided to make this weeks theme on YouTube....BROADWAY! *can you tell I'm excited?* She starts things off with a number from "Les Miserables".

Robot Dance
Zack Kim playing one of his orginal songs.


Telephone
I started with a cover of this song, so lets end with one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment