Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't Rain On My Parade

This Barbra Streisand cover by Jon Cozart (TMA member), is the first of 2 "Glee" auditions I'm featuring today.


Like A Prayer by Nick Pitera (Madonna cover)


Superhuman by Jason Chen & Alexa Yoshimoto (Chris Brown & Keri Hilson cover)


Cooler Than Me by Kris Mark (Mike Posner cover)
Click HERE to watch my interview with Kris.

That Should Be Me by Sarah LaMantia (Justin Bieber cover)
Click HERE to watch my interview with Sarah.

Untitled Project by Lindsay Ell (Justin King cover)


Miss Magnolia by Chris Dalziel (Matt Costa cover)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for posting jon's audition! (even though it was a year ago!) I have been wanting to see his first audition for a long long time and then I found this!!

    ReplyDelete