Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #11

For those of you who don't know, "YouTube Treasure Hunts" are when I go looking for unknowns on YouTube. I normally set rules that I force myself to adhere to, and for the next 10 hunts the rules have changed. Below are the new rules:

1. Search for "Original Song" in the YouTube search bar.
2. Search options set as: Videos, Relevance, Today & Music.
3. I will look through the first 7 pages of results only.
4. Anyone who sits down in front of a camera & sings an original song could be featured in the "YouTube Treasure Hunt". I do try to find lesser known YouTubers with around 100 subscribers or less, but that part is flexible as you'll see.
5. I can feature older videos from people I stumble across & related videos.
6. Unlimited searches allowed.

The last rule is the BIG change. I plan on doing about 1 "YTTH" each month, so in that time I might search 2 or 3 times. In the past I just set aside 1 day. Sometimes I didn't end up finding much talent that way. So now if I search & come up with only 3 good videos, I'll save them, then search again on another day for more. This will mean I'll be featuring MORE talent then in the first 10 "YTTH" blogs. Enough with the rambling...time for you to start listening to some new talent.

Bloodhound by Suzanne Oleson (15 subs)

suzoleson

She's My Rainbow by Brad Blackwell (8 subs)

BradBlackwellMusic

Call Her Mine by Danny Kent (8 subs)

TheOfficialDannyKent & @DannyKent

A Taste Of You by David James Martinez ft. Selena Coupland (145 subs)

DJMChannel & @DavidJames24

Where I Stand by Nathan Laughlin (15 subs)

stlausdeo & @NaLaughlin

Sunlight by Rachel Barash & Ted Rosedale (846 subs)

teladesor

Bought And Sold by Zack Chin (13 subs)

Pineapplefish123

No comments:

Post a Comment