Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Monday, May 10, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #12

I'm really happy with this "YTTH". I think there's a lot of talent in this post. I hope you enjoy the original songs I found this time, and recommend you check out the YouTube channels of the people featured. Leave a comment telling me your favorite song.

You can find the rules I use to conduct these hunts HERE. In short, I wade through all the garbage looking for new talent so you don't have to. There's A LOT of talent on YouTube that doesn't get the attention it deserves...I hope to shed just a little light on some of that talent.

Have You Ever by Nish (94 subs)

Guitarnish

A Little Bit by Nicholas Wells (99 subs)

nwells & @NicholasGWells

Strong-Willed by Abram Dean (36 subs)

AbramDean & @abramdean

Belladonna Lily by Brent Brown (207 subs)

brentbrown808

Hollywood by Naomi King (361 subs)

poffercake

Jesus Dont Want Me (The Devil Dont Care) by Tony (893 subs)

casetone2514

Just Friends by Jenny Katz (9 subs)

jennykatzmusic

3 comments:

  1. Hey Spintown!

    Thanks so much for putting my video up the top of your YTTH Page, really appreciate it mate =)

    Keep up the great work.

    Regards from Australia,
    Guitarnish

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPINTOWN: Thank you, kind sir! Extremely flattered to be amongst the talented company here on the blog. Cheers & Musication ~Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like Abram Dean he's such an amazing song writer, i live in CA so ill prolly never see him live:))

    ReplyDelete