Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Monday, June 14, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #13

The pickin's were slim whenever I did my searches last month. But I still managed to find some cool original songs, and I even subbed a couple of these channels. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new talent & check out their personal channels.

You can find the rules I use to conduct these hunts HERE. In short, I wade through all the garbage looking for new talent so you don't have to. There's A LOT of talent on YouTube that doesn't get the attention it deserves...I hope to shed just a little light on some of that talent.

She's Gotta Boyfriend by Addison Glic (16 subs)

FlamingoFobia2

The Accidental Truth by Ryan Welton (484 subs)
Ryan is now competing in my new "SpinTunes" song writing contest. After seeing him in this hunt, I thought he was perfect for it, and asked him to join in.

soonerryan2000 & @soonerryan2000

Back To Back by Jacob Caraballo (569 subs)

freekenlator

Sunrise, Don't Come by Stewart Rodgers (410 subs)

stewze

Spaded by Jonathan Tal Evron (169 subs)

evronmusic

I Love You Girl by JB & Jenesus (6 subs)

jenesus808

Bicycle Without Wheels by Drew (lyrics by Shannon Armstrong) (3 subs)

Mizpah16

Last & definitely least...the biggest douchebag that I stumbled onto was: Shabba Rican.

No comments:

Post a Comment