Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #14

I think I subbed 2 of the channels from this months hunt. The following are my favorite original songs that I stumbled onto while sifting through all the crap on YouTube. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new talent & check out their personal channels.

You can find the rules I use to conduct these hunts HERE. In short, I wade through all the garbage looking for new talent so you don't have to. There's A LOT of talent on YouTube that doesn't get the attention it deserves...I hope to shed just a little light on some of that talent.

What I Can Do by Paul Larson (1,170 subs)

Hippie1944

Older by Cristina Birkel (212 subs)

birkuscircus

Sentimental by Joe Passafiume (46 subs)

eightfivenine

Metaphorically Perfect by Leah Khambata (50 subs)

leahk93

Those Who Know My Name by Jeramy Blackford (87 subs)

Orionasylm

Halo by Danna Richards (14 subs)

DannaRichards

Arm In Arm by John Daly (338 subs)

johndalymusic

1 comment: