Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #15

The following are my favorite original songs that I stumbled onto while sifting through all the crap on YouTube this month. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new talent & check out their personal channels.

You can find the rules I use to conduct these hunts HERE. In short, I wade through all the garbage looking for new talent so you don't have to. There's A LOT of talent on YouTube that doesn't get the attention it deserves...I hope to shed just a little light on some of that talent.

Goodmorning Sleepyhead by Natalie Holmes (1,220 subs)

NattyHolmesMooosic & @NattyHolmes

Race My Heart Down by Danielle Keeton (1 sub)

daniellekeeton92

Facebook Blues by Steve Bryant (98 subs)

Steelstringslider

Conquering Everything by Zach Cambria (20 subs)
I didn't care for the rapping at the end, but other than that, I enjoyed this video.

zcambria1

How To Love by rja714 (1 sub)

rja714

???? by SANDRAx3VERENA (13 subs)

SANDRAx3VERENA

Dreams by hannahbasketball15 (13 subs)

hannahbasketball15

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for feauring my song "The Facebook Blues" on your site. It really made my day! I listened to several of the other songs. I am in great company.

    Thanks again!

    Steve Bryant

    ReplyDelete