Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

YouTube Treasure Hunt #16

The following are my favorite original songs that I stumbled onto while sifting through all the crap on YouTube during the past week. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new talent & check out their personal channels.

You can find the rules I use to conduct these hunts HERE. In short, I wade through all the garbage looking for new talent so you don't have to. There's A LOT of talent on YouTube that doesn't get the attention it deserves...I hope to shed just a little light on some of that talent.

The Noah Song by Tom Willett (5,109 subs)

Featureman

Reflections by Matthew McGhee (3,719 subs)

StupidHatMatt

Take It//Break It by Charli Shephard (82 subs)

chuckiesheps9 & @CharliShephard

So Many Miles by Bob Cary (5 subs)

BuckCary

Dreams by Tom Clarke (176 subs)

Tomathys & @Tomathys

Whats Left by Shawnee Lynnet (? subs)

shawneelynnet

Someday by Savannah Long (2,382 subs)

SmallvilleJunkie & @savvylong

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my song video. This page does illustrate some of the great qualities about YouTube. The songs are each from different life experiences and backgrounds and each done without a big bucks office management control. This is like visiting in each entertainer's home.

    ReplyDelete