Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scared Of Love

Alright...trying out a new format for this page...starting today. I plan on posting 1-6 videos every day. Hopefully I'll have 3 originals & 3 covers each day, but I'm sure it won't always work out that I have that many I want to share. But no more 7 videos in each post...no more multiple posts in 1 day. It'll be just 1 blog post...each day.

Matthew Jordan get this new format rolling with a new original.


Another Place, Another Show by Paul Larson

How Far & How Long by Todd Kuffner

Woman In Love by Elliott & Dini Kimmel (Barbra Streisand cover)

Waterfalls by Ivana & Jessica Nwokike (TLC cover)


Hey Soul Sister by Scott Yoshimoto & Casey Nishizu (Train cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment