Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Symptoms Of A Stumbling

I've had several people ask why there are less than 6 videos on some days. Well I've been featuring 3 originals & 3 covers each day. But sometimes I just don't stumble onto 3 original songs that I like...which is why there were less than 6 videos some days. Starting today, I'll try adding an extra cover or 2 if I don't find enough originals for a given day. So I'll try to have 6 videos regardless...originals always being on top.

Symptoms Of A Stumbling by The Reign Of Kindo


Player by Naomi King

The Only Exception by Kate McGill, Amy Colalella, Ally Rhodes, Blaine Ower, David Stillson, DaViglio, Ebony Day, Juliet Weybret, Laura Zocca & Madilyn Bailey (Paramore cover)


Teenage Dream (Katy Perry cover)

Hip Hop Beatbox Medley by EKLIPS


Bad Romance (Lady Gaga cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment