Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Creepy, Creepy Love

Rob Paravonian takes today's top spot with a song that will make you lock your doors.


Lullaby by Peter Hollens (Billy Joel cover)
This guy is amazing, I'm sure I'll be featuring him again in the future.


Never Gonna Leave This Bed by Asim Chin (Maroon 5 cover)
I've been trying to get Asim to cover "Today's The Day" by Inverse T. Clown. This will tide me over until I break his will. :p


Yellow by Katie Sky (Coldplay cover)
How can you not like a song called "Yellow"?

Enter Sandman (Smooth Jazz Version) by Andy Rehfeldt
I feature Andy's music videos a lot on the Music Videos page, but this might be the first time I've featured him playing live. You can also watch my interview with Andy by clicking right --> HERE.


This Love by Sungha Jung (Maroon 5 cover)
And we finish up today with a cover of my favorite Maroon 5 song.

No comments:

Post a Comment