Featuring new originals & covers everyday...well...most days.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Whiteboy In A Dress Song

It's been awhile since I posted anything. Main reason is my computer sucks, and it's been difficult to keep up with YouTube. I'll try to post once in awhile, but it won't be every day like before. Not until I get a new computer at least.


NeverNeverNeverNever by Neara Russell


The Angel Of Death by Russ Rogers

Good Morning Tucson by Mike Lombardo (Jonathan Coulton cover)


Why by Izzy & Kim (Annie Lennox cover)

Imagine by Adam Kubota, Allan Mednard, Niia Bertino, Sarah Elizabeth Haines, Kristine Kruta, Richard Bradlee, John Waters, Ben Golder- Novick, Steve Ujfalussy, Jenny Lee Maas, Steve Farrell, Matt Angus, Brandee Younger, Megan Lazovick (Beatles cover)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I feel really good about being included in a list of such fun videos and fine songs.

    ReplyDelete